Yaya Toure - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I love him, it was painful that as time was running out on Sunday, he was the only one who looked capable of saving us, something he has done so many times in the past. We need to move on from relying on big game saviours and become a team where the collective sum of the parts is our greatest strength.

Spokesman - Nope.
New Contract - Nope. Move on and build for the future.

Yaya may well still be playing for a new contract hence the extra effort. If he stays its on our terms with lots of penalty clauses in to keep that agent quiet! Still in shop window IMO

No it's time to move on. We need to build another title winning side not rely on our former champions.

Even though yaya was best player at the weekend he's at best got one season left in him at the top level. We need to find his replacement now.

All the disruption he and his agent have brought and WILL bring back once he has a new contract are not worth any extension.

Media rep yes, but I don't think he loves the club enough to do it.

By his efforts on Sunday and since his return, he deserves another season - but with a salary based at a lower level as he is unlikely to be guaranteed a starting spot. I can't see him agreeing to this so he will probably go elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.