And the Oscar goes to Alexis Sanchez

I'm sure they'll be people defending him saying we need that type of ****ishness in the team - which we don't.

Why don't we?

I just want City to win at any cost. If that makes me a prick I don't care, I really don't. Too long I've had to put up with rag cünts winning all the time, now we're in a position we should be winning most things, we've had UEFA, bent refs and Chelsea fucking ruin it. So I'm quite happy to admit I'd welcome a snide cheat and a gobshite into our ranks if it evened things up a bit and made us win more.

I know that's against the majority and the City way, but that's just how I feel, personally. I just want us to win more titles and cups.

They do, but we get so little from officials we need a few gobshites and snide tossers to even things up a bit. All the most successful teams have them.

But I'm not defending him going down like that particularly, he looks like a right soft twat .
I don't know where this myth has come from that having ****s helps your team win things. I don't recall Joey Bartons teams winning anything. There are so many utter ****s in football that most successful teams will have one, it doesn't remotely mean that's why they were successful.

As you say "we get so little from officials", I'm not sure why you think having some twats will help with that? We've seen this season that we will just get sent off if we do even half what the opposition does and I don't think that's because of a lack of "gobshites and snide tossers", otherwise we'd have got better decisions when Bellamy was here.

Better to do that than give the ball away and end up conceding a last minute equaliser.

We need players who will get us results, not nice guys or blokes you'd want to have a pint with. Sick of being too nice and getting fuck all. We get fucked over every week by refs and opposition players being cünts, we need a few cünts of our own to even things up a bit.

Coupled with the fact he's a world class player, I'd be happy if we signed him.

But to be fair, he's made a nob of himself there.
Because he obstructed the thrower he gave away a free kick from which Arsenal were very fortunate not to concede
He would have looked a total **** if they had
Plus he received a booking for being a cheat

Why don't we?

I just want City to win at any cost. If that makes me a prick I don't care, I really don't. Too long I've had to put up with rag cünts winning all the time, now we're in a position we should be winning most things, we've had UEFA, bent refs and Chelsea fucking ruin it. So I'm quite happy to admit I'd welcome a snide cheat and a gobshite into our ranks if it evened things up a bit and made us win more.

I know that's against the majority and the City way, but that's just how I feel, personally. I just want us to win more titles and cups.

How the fuck does making a complete **** of yourself help anybody win more?

Disgraceful behaviour. Too fucking much of that going on these days.
Fucker should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute, 10 x worse than Kun's killer elbow.

Sanchez has always come across as a ****, I'm all for a bit of rule bending but diving/cheating isn't what 'my' City's ideals are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.