Leicester (h) pre-match thread (Team News pg32)

Leicester City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Watford and well and truly on the beach and hopefully Leicester will be now too. End the season like we started it and forget about the middle bit!

Leicester will want to beat us,they are not on the beach given they just won 3-0 today
Long balls should be ok the way vinny and nico are playing,fast on the break will be a prob though,i wouldn't play dinho rb,i would go for navas who can get back quicker,all in all although i want to smash them i think it will be a draw

Every time I vote "lose" we win.
School boy error telling us that, almost certainly you've ruined the magic by doing so. You should have just carried on voting lose and kept the magic you had discovered to yourself.
I've had this down as a defeat for months, just think the way they play is everything we struggle with. 68% possession 2-3.

Same starting XI as today hopefully, unless Aguero is fit. They've had the better of us recently, winning two and drawing one of the last three meetings, so am expecting a difficult game.

There is 1 common denominator..... Vinny didn't play in any of them

School boy error telling us that, almost certainly you've ruined the magic by doing so. You should have just carried on voting lose and kept the magic you had discovered to yourself.
I've had this down as a defeat for months, just think the way they play is everything we struggle with. 68% possession 2-3.
Lol you should've kept it to youself. Now I blame you.
I blame Bravo.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.