Leicester (h) pre-match thread (Team News pg32)

Leicester City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric

Administrator
Same starting XI as today hopefully, unless Aguero is fit. They've had the better of us recently, winning two and drawing one of the last three meetings, so am expecting a difficult game.

We owe that shower big time. They are still playing hoofball so hopefully we will be aware of the long ball over the top. Mind you if we keep the ball like we did today they won't have a chance to hoof it. Another five nil will suit me

Same starting XI as today hopefully, unless Aguero is fit. They've had the better of us recently, winning two and drawing one of the last three meetings, so am expecting a difficult game.

Even if Sergio is fit I imagine it'll be the same team.

I really wouldnt change it,irrespective of Aguero's availability.The only reason for me would be injury.

I definitely believe we are a better team with Jesus' industry and inspiration.

Start the same team, no need to rotate. Also these bastards are due a hiding from us

The only change I would consider making is Navas in for Fernandinho at RB. No need to do anything else. Think we can beat these bastards now.
We talk about Liverpool but the Foxes are the real bin-dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.