Leicester (h) pre-match thread (Team News pg32)

Leicester City (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only change I would consider making is Navas in for Fernandinho at RB. No need to do anything else. Think we can beat these bastards now.
We talk about Liverpool but the Foxes are the real bin-dippers.

Am I the only one that thought Ferna had a great first half at RB today, he basically added an extra right sided midfield player?

Am I the only one that thought Ferna had a great first half at RB today, he basically added an extra right sided midfield player?
Yes he was good but didn't deal too well with their pace on the counter- Navas is quicker. And adds a bit more in attack by creating space for Sterling. I'd be happy with either of them or Zabaleta starting though.

Yes he was good but didn't deal too well with their pace on the counter- Navas is quicker. And adds a bit more in attack by creating space for Sterling. I'd be happy with either of them or Zabaleta starting though.

He didn't deal with their pace, because he wasn't there and if Navas gets caught as far forward as Fern,
even his speed won't get him back. Obviously this statement only applies to the 2 counter attacks, they had all game ;-)

Hate Leicster with a passion, I always think we should beat these long ball merchants but then they out muscle, kick us and smash and grab in the counter and set plays. Even after today's amazingly performance I had us down for a defeat then draw, we desperately need a win though so even though we have had many false dawns and been dissapointed in the past I feel with Kompany and what's at stake we will win!

Same starting XI as today hopefully, unless Aguero is fit. They've had the better of us recently, winning two and drawing one of the last three meetings, so am expecting a difficult game.

Who would you bring Aguero in for? Sane or Sterling?

Would be difficult not to pick the smae 11 as today

A full week till next game. Keep same 11 and get the game won. No reason to change anyone after today's performance.

Change versus wba if we have too.

I am going for a positive prediction on this but still we can't take Leicester lightly and got to have the right attitude to get the 3 points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.