Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't starved off the ball, he was just very poor. He doesn't make himself available for his team mates to pass to him and when he gets the ball he just doesn't have a clue. I don't get what's wrong with him lately. There was this situation when G.J jumped up and headed the ball towards Sterling, It was Sterling and Schmeicel, yet Sterling allowed Fuchs the time to get up after he fouled G.J, Run after him and got the ball from Sterling. Sterling could have cut the ball behind Fuchs and take the shot at the Keeper or better still give a clear pass to Yaya who was right in front of Schmeicel instead he took a lame shot which Fuchs easily blocked. He has A LOT of work to do. I used to defend him earlier on but lately its been a mess.

Poor today. Been poor for little bit now. I would trade him for mahrez.
Poor decision making, poor touch persistent problems.

Fucking wank the entire game. He is just too hot and cold for my liking. Turns up when he wants too, if you are marked, you show a little more aggression and force the player marking you to make an error, this is what I love about Leroy

Last edited:
He certainly hasn't been great since Christmas for me. I thought he had a good first half of the season (I thought he was very average last season) so thought Last season may have been a settling in year.

I'm not sure about him. He has got to start doing more for me.

I think you are being extremely kind.

Good young player, his form can be up and down, like anyone, but he'll have more good games than bad under Pep.

He makes things happen, even if his isn't the final assist. Can't believe people are slating one of our young attacking players especially after we've just won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.