Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Goater=Legend, 13 Aug 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kamran Shirinzade

Kamran Shirinzade

We are so lucky to have him. 10 goals and 21 assists last season helped us to get UCL semifinal in 1st season.

2. CrownPointBlue

CrownPointBlue

Could be important early doors if others take a few games to settle down.

He should be well rested & full of energy......up for the fight.

Ultimately he will probably be a valuable squadie cos I don't think he's got the mental strength,discipline or character to be a David Silva type of pro !!

3. City_Sean

City_Sean

I think he's more than got the mental strength. This is a man who wasn't afraid to stand up to the shithouse tactics of the Liverpool press, a lad who's been abused by fans up and down the country. When people doubt him he responds.

4. balotelli's back pocket

balotelli's back pocket

Discipline? Wht evidence do you have that he doesnt have the discipline? By all ccounts he is a hard workig, honest lad.
    Mental strength? The guy is a national hate figure and he seems to be coping all right.
    Character? Well, last summer he was in a shit place, but under pep he turned it round to become one of our best players after an underwhelming 1st season.

I hate it when people assume that sterling is gonna fail, even wihout any evidence or justification.

5. bluetaco

bluetaco

He's so young. Has 10 years ahead of him. Pep will continue to improve him. Big thing missing last season was his finishing, like most of our team.

6. Andy Morrisons jock strap

Andy Morrisons jock strap

Im hoping for a big season from the little fella i think he can come on again from last season and push Silva the 2nd for a place on the right side or even a role through the middle he looked great against France in that role

7. CityFan94

CityFan94

Top attacking full backs could allow him to roam centrally, which is where he's at his best for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.