It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembered this whe he mentioned Ted,probably miles away,I ain't a fuckin clue to be honest.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...ring-barcelona-training-session-10117268.html
I call bullshit, clear error in the article
They make up two thirds of arguably the most feared strike force in Europe, but it turns out when Neymar and Luis Suarez - What about Rashford, Wotisname & Bignose?

More seriously looks Tolmie is heavy hitting on the Neymar rumours, if so then probably farewell to Sergio (tears)

Neymar would be an absolutely phenomenal signing. With him and Jesus you have two of Brazil's superstars.

Yeah but mate does he track back? Haha.

Seriously though, we've got some weirdos amongst our support. There's literally people who in the Pat Roberts thread want him brought back and to be given a chance, but who wouldn't have Neymar.

Don't know if it's my hangover or what but I really can't cope with that kinda stuff.

Would only take Neymar if Aguero goes. don't get me wrong for me he is the best player in the world at the moment. but if Aguero stayed I could Sane and Sterling's progress hinder.

People saying they wouldn't have Neymar.

The Transfer Forum has jumped the shark.
Can't agree with this anymore. When Messi and Ronaldo aren't around anymore, there will be Neymar.

If we were talking fantasy football signings, he would be on a shortlist of one for me. There aren't many more exciting players in the world of football, full stop.

It absolutely baffles me that people are saying "Neymar? Nah, I'll pass".

Neymar moving the Premier League would be one of the biggest signings of all time. It's exceedingly rare despite the insistence of the EPL is the best in the world that superstars come here in their peak years. Big money signings here are more often than not players who are expected to be brilliant who then move abroad or players who have been brilliant and are unwanted/offcuts by the superclubs.

Neymar is a superstar now and one of the most respected and feared frontlines in the world, one which is regarded as one of the best Barcelona have ever had. Why wouldn't we want a piece of that?

With bells and whistles.

See where your coming from if its Aguero out for Neymar in. Leaving the emotion out of the possible transfers and look at it as bringing another world class player in whose 4 years younger and works well with Jesus. Sometimes a manager/club you have to make hard decisions and if there is any bit of truth in this you have to make that Decision but replacing a world class player with another one doesn't come around that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.