It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly

Neymar is probably one of the top 4-5 attacking forwards in the game. Those who dont want him either have never watched him or just dont understand football
Honestly
I have seen him plenty and I understand football just fine.

I completely understand why some wouldn't want him here. He seems like a twat for starters. Similar to how I wouldn't want Cristiano Ronaldo.

In this case though I'd love to see him line up alongside Gabriel and tear everyone apart.

It's not happening though.

Don't even know if were in for Neymar but those who say you wouldn't have Neymar hahahahahahahahaha.
You want to elaborate on that? It's pretty fucking simple really, a bit like the posters making comments like yours.
Neymar is a great player, no doubts. He's not what I think we need though. I keep hearing that Pep needs his forwards to be grafters and be team players, well that's not something I automatically associate with him. I think for the kind of money you'd be looking to spend we could improve the team in plenty of other, more pressing areas.

It's interesting as somebody mentioned that Barca directors have started briefing the press that they are worried about Neymar's lifestyle. It's almost like they are preparing the fans for his departure.

It's interesting as somebody mentioned that Barca directors have started briefing the press that they are worried about Neymar's lifestyle. It's almost like they are preparing the fans for his departure.

Tbf that's not a reason I'd be averse to signing him. He'd get the shock of his life after living in Barca then coming to Manchester - the nightlife would be a fucking huge disappointment to him

Neymar is certainly a fantastic footballer, but he does seem to have similarities to Robinho. Rumours Barca were considering selling because of his desire for a "party lifestyle".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.