It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the diving ban in place Neymar would be banned for half the season,i'm not sure we need a super ego either
We'll already have Sané out for half the season, and Sterling will be deemed to be diving even when he's not. Gabriel Jesus too. Think we need Sanchez, Mbappe AND Neymar just to cover our bans ;)

Indeed, but is it Mbappe plus another, if/with Sergio outbound? - that would be my interpretation. It wold certainly class as Record breaking.
Exciting times regardless. Although as @OB1 said, beating Watford is the No 1 concern right now.

Even though I'm not looking at the pre-match thread but I rarely do ;-)

I think Tolm was hinting at two in and Sergio out but I'm useless at deciphering his clues; not least because, as you will understand, I'm usually not in tune with most of the music he posts. Still reeling from the shock of him posting Don't Fear the Reaper months ago.

I try to treat all the transfer speculation and debate as entertainment. Reality is usually a let down, despite how blessed we have been these last nine years. I'm quite sure Tolmie has useful contacts and is not the only person that does but there are so many variables at play that the only safe thing is to get excited when the club announces a done deal.

------------- Ederson -----------
Walker-Kompany-Stones-Sandro
------------- Fabinho ------------
------- Silva ------- KDB --------
Jesus ------ Aguero ------ Sane

Subs: Bravo, Otamendi, Dinho, Gundogan, Sterling etc.

Even the 4 signings being mentioned regularly on here would improve is hugely, before even thinking about superstar signings. We won't be far wrong next year if we can pick up those 4. I still think a CB and another attacker would help the squad. Sanchez and VVD being ideal. That would be a scary squad.

Dancing with tears in my eyes.... 2 in 1 out? Can't see it being Sergio. I recon tears for Zaba but replaced by Walker and fabinhio.

When our owners first took us over I seem to recall us being strongly linked with John Terry. It was said that having the England captain at the next world cup would reflect well on them.

With another World Cup around the corner we are now speculating about Neymar being added to Gabriel Jesus. Also, Fabinho and Ederson.

Are Brazil favourites for Russia and does this play any part in our owner's desire to get the best and grow the brand?

When our owners first took us over I seem to recall us being strongly linked with John Terry. It was said that having the England captain at the next world cup would reflect well on them.

With another World Cup around the corner we are now speculating about Neymar being added to Gabriel Jesus. Also, Fabinho and Ederson.

Are Brazil favourites for Russia and does this play any part in our owner's desire to get the best and grow the brand?

Having Neymar would have instant impact on growing the brand of any team, world cup or not. He's one of the most marketable sports celebrities in the world, he has 30m followers on twitter alone, that's twice the number of us and United combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.