General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are hearing what you want to hear
Bit like you mate with 'strong and stable'.
Oh and 'coalition of chaos'.
If today's unprecedented climb down on social care is not a perfect example of weak, unstable, chaotic leadership I don't know what is.
Oh and by the way the U turn was (according to Mavis) brought about by Labour. I'd say that makes Labour look pretty strong wouldn't you?
Still got confidence in your weak, unstable,incompetent,chaotic Brexit negotiating team mate?
LOL.

I lack empathy for others? It's you who is voting Tory you total muppet. Jesus, you can't even get the baics right, Tory Boy.
I think that in your mind that must sound really 'assertive' - the bad news for you is that when others read it you just come across as a cock and suggests that nothing else you are saying is worth reading

Let's hope you never get sick and find yourself unable to work eh Cheesey lad?

Let's hope so.

As you're on about being unable to work though.... if Labour get in and immediately increase the minimum wage to £10/hour then that's a prospective employee of mine not able to work as I won't be able to afford taking them on. Then, when they increase Corporation Tax to 26% that may be me unable to afford to work. Double whammy.

I'm sorry but Corbyn may have his principles and all of that but they do not belong in a world that is not perfect and personally if he wants to sit around a table with ISIS then he is welcome to try... Good luck with that one.

He ought to fly out there and give it a try - he could take Gerry Adams with him

"Clarification" my backside.

It was perfectly clear last week that the only cap would be a £100k residual estate value: nothing on the total amount payable. So if the cap is now open to discussion, that's plainly an about-turn.

The next "clarification" will no doubt be rushing to put a figure on the cap instead of waiting for post-election consultations.

Fcuk off Theresa. "Strong and stable" reminds me of horses and so do you.

I agree with this - the disingenuous way she is 'clarifying' it does more harm than good IMO.

My bet will be a £100k absolute cap - announced by Friday

So we started in 2014 with a suggestion that no one should pay more than £72k, which went into the 2015 election. Then that got "postponed" afterwards. Then we got the suggestion that no one should be left with less than £100k but you could end up paying any amount before you get to that figure. Then, a few days later, we got "Well we're going to do something but we don't know what so we're not telling you. But vote for us anyway." And that's after the self-employed NI shambles in the Budget. You'd think they might have learned the lesson from that.

What an absolute joke. The woman's political judgement is very, very suspect.

I agree with this - the disingenuous way she is 'clarifying' it does more harm than good IMO.

My bet will be a £100k absolute cap - announced by Friday
You're wrong again mate.
Postal votes out this week, Friday is too late.
May is sounding absolutely desperate under questioning from the media at her press conference.
Questions are all about her being 'weak and wobbly ' under pressure.

Bit like you mate with 'strong and stable'.
Oh and 'coalition of chaos'.
If today's unprecedented climb down on social care is not a perfect example of weak, unstable, chaotic leadership I don't know what is.
Oh and by the way the U turn was (according to Mavis) brought about by Labour. I'd say that makes Labour look pretty strong wouldn't you?
Still got confidence in your weak, unstable,incompetent,chaotic Brexit negotiating team mate?
LOL.

Just makes you realise how shit Labour are, when they can't command a lead of the shower that is the current Tory leadership team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.