General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about taking your own advice ?

in the last 3 pages you have stated 'Grow up' 'Only if your cant read' 'dont be a idiot' 'your a idiot' and 'educate yourself' aimed at 5 different posters.

Your a confrontational tosspot
And you're a fucking idiot, especially after I explained to you that you obviously didn't know what income protection and critical illness cover was. Yet you persisted and further confused yourself. Did you have the balls to hold your hand up and admit your mistake? Did you hell as like. You then ignored the point and moved on.

The difference between myself and Nico is that I will debate points absolutely fine and with anyone and have mates across the political spectrum but my patience for idiots is limited and it ran out with you several years ago, Mark. You're one of the most stupid people I've ever met online. You're like a particularly dim cocker spaniel. You get excited, think you have a point and run on with it, you make a tit of yourself but you're that lacking in brain power that you don't even realise when you've goofed.

The worst thing about the other forum taking Fetlocks is the fact that he saw through you immediately and saved me a job of responding to you.

Ps, if you insist on attributing quotes to me (see words in bold above) then please try and do so accurately and avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes, you cockney twunt.

Pps, being who you are, you may find "educate yourself" offensive, but the rest of us don't.

Last edited:
TBF - it has been you that a couple of times have done a flounce and say that you are not going to respond/quote any of my posts - and then fail to keep your word.

You know my type, got up like a pox doctor's clerk, full of piss and vinegar, a fag in my mouth and the wind in my trousers.

The run in for this election has really surprised me. I knew I wouldn't agree with the policies/politics of May but I still imagined that for her side she would be a decent politician and a formidable foe. But you know what? She's absolutely rubbish.

I'm genuinely taken back by how poor she is under pressure and it has left me questioning how she could possibly get a good Brexit deal for us. She can't handle anything at all that isn't pre-rehearsed and she's so right wing that she makes the Cameron tory party look like a centralised New Labour.

She's a magnificent script reader and brilliant at repeating rhetoric but she's not fit to be a prime minister of te UK.

There wasn't a mistake, i know exactly what they are - i have critical cover myself, my point was you made out you need to be 'smart' to take out health care rather forgetting the point people cant f*cking afford them.
Critical illness cover is not fucking health care. That was my point. A point you still don't understand. You posted referencing the NHS. I'll spell this out for you, THE NHS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH COVER. PRIVATE HEALTHCARE ALSO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUCH COVER.

Critical illness cover has nothing to do with health care. Nothing to do with which hospital you get treated at. Nothing to do with Bupa or private hospitals. It is the same as life cover but pays an amount on diagnosis of a critical illness as opposed to diagnosis of death.

That is the third time I've explained that to you. Are you on the wum?

Up until her and Fox decided to ditch involving the tory party and make it a her v corbyn debate because it has always been seen that Theresa May is a great self-promoter, but lets be honest it's been a big balls up as she has shown that under presure she is fucking clueless and useless.
But then this is nowt new, she was a terrible home secretary and hid or deflected her many failed policies, lalying the blame on aides and junior ministers, something she cannot do now the spotlight is firmly on her.

Hameron was a chancer who winged it most the time but at least he knew how to bullshit and blag, she looks more out of her depth every interview that isn't scripted.

If she leads us in the EU negotiations we are fucked, Junker will make toast of her and she has no wriggle room as she has antaganised them already with her fake bravado.

Sorry but I wouldn't trust her to negotiate a thing.

She is a fucking g disaster. No wonder she shat it to debate. He pointed out she couldn't be trusted on major u turns from immigration to social care.

Add in the utter bastard wants to appease her fox hunting **** pals and it might be closer than this cow hopes.

Mayday Mayday right enough.

Couldn't find the election thread.

Here he is again, our resident SNP supporter thinking his opinion is so important it warrants another thread outside of the GE thread.

Fuck me it's tiresome.

Vague about everything she was asked and if she didnt know said well have a consultation , after the election. Not good.I might not like Corbyns policies but at least I know what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.