General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right there. In the last few weeks she's scored two own goals: first on NI, then on the dementia tax. She either receives piss poor advice, doesn't listen, or displays defective judgement. Whatever, if the campaign were six months, the score would probably end up 0-6.

I'm now seriously worried that someone who turns out to be a chocolate teapot is our best chance in the Brexit negotiations.

P.S. Didn't see the Andrew Neil interview. Anyone have a link?

Lazy twat :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08rz03p/the-andrew-neil-interviews-election-2017-theresa-may

She is the Chief Accountant who got lucky and was promoted beyond her capability to Chief Executive.

Have to say I agree. She's inept.

But so is Jeremy, and he has ludicrous policies too.

I now know exactly how the Americans felt, facing their choice between the most unpopular presidential candidate in US history... and his opponent who is less popular than that.

I suspect people will vote May in, as the lesser if two evils. Corbyn would definitely be a disaster; whereas May only probably will be.

Theresa showing it's strong and stable still at tory hq
giphy.gif

My arse it is

Nope. A bit like you saying "strawman" the other day. You've heard of something but you're mistaken in its meaning.

Goodwin's Law asserts that "if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or his deeds."

I'm sure this is Reich :)

Anyway, Brassed Off is on Film 4 - nice timing.... Worth it just for Pete Postlethwaite's anti-Thatcher rant

Fucking hell, just watched her being grilled by Brillo pad head, and how the fuck did she get the top job? No wonder she doesn't want to go for the head to head debates on telly - she'd get fucking slaughtered.

The Conservatives policy for the remainder of this campaign should be to keep her away from live TV cameras, and decent interviewers. Get her back on the One Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.