General Election June 8th

Who will you vote for at the General Election?

• Conservatives

Votes: 189 28.8%
  • Labour

Votes: 366 55.8%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 37 5.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 8 1.2%
  • UKIP

Votes: 23 3.5%
  • Other

Votes: 33 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is how I understand how the policy should be considered - we must all know (I expect but may be wrong) of someone who had had a family member go into a care home and it to have necessitated the sale of the primary home.

I can't work it out. If she was doing people a favour, why the backlash? -

She folded, flapped and crumbled whether you noticed it or not.
You cannot help yourself can you - just shoot form the lip without engaging brain

I was clear that I was not in anyway supporting May - indeed I was clear that she has had a shocker - Just that she has been that hapless lately that I was expecting even worse

On the subject of people being to embarrassed to comment properly - you were conspicuous by your absence when May scotched Nicola's aspirations last week by ruling out Indyref2 until Brexit is done and dusted - I bumped the Indyref2 thread last week to check your current view after stating:

"May cannot stop it, it's a manifesto pledge and voted for. You can all say it won't happen until you are blue in the face.

It will happen to coincide with the death flap of Brexit."

You probably just missed the thread so to avoid distracting this one and to help:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/sturgeon-wants-another-referendum.327367/page-115

Tomorrow's headlines will be interesting. I'd imagine Sacre and Murdoch have got something special on Corbyn by way of misdirection.

Update - seems they're hanging their hat on IRA thing. Not sure how much political capital that story has.

It shores up their core vote, which they reckon, when you factor in wandering Ukippers and various ne'er do wells, will be enough. Then May will declare we're all united and fuck us over.

I can't work it out. If she was doing people a favour, why the backlash? -
I think because she was stupid enough to enshrine in a manifesto a process that will formalise people having their homes sold to pay for care - rather than has it currently happens - that people end up doing that anyway has they (the relatives) do not have the money to pay the care homes whilst the person receiving the care is still alive.

I have a friend in the heart-rending position of seeing her dad's estate dwindle by the week - week in and week out as he survives - but with no quality of life.

It is not talked about but it would be better for her if he was to pass away.

But back to this policy - that is how I read it - I am sure someone will put me right if I am badly mistaken

You cannot help yourself can you - just shoot form the lip without engaging brain

I was clear that I was not in anyway supporting May - indeed I was clear that she has had a shocker - Just that she has been that hapless lately that I was expecting even worse

On the subject of people being to embarrassed to comment properly - you were conspicuous by your absence when May scotched Nicola's aspirations last week by ruling out Indyref2 until Brexit is done and dusted - I bumped the Indyref2 thread last week to check your current view after stating:

"May cannot stop it, it's a manifesto pledge and voted for. You can all say it won't happen until you are blue in the face.

You probably just missed the thread so to avoid distracting this one and to help:

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/sturgeon-wants-another-referendum.327367/page-115
Is this the same Mayday Mayday who has carried out more backflips than the Beijing Circus these last days? Is that the one, or is there another Strong and Stable one you are referring to?

She's a shitebag a dithering, mumbling, contradictory shitebag.

If we get over 40 seats it will happen.

We have all heard today about how the Tory lead in the polls has been 'slashed'

I was surprised when reading the details of the ICM poll that shows a narrowing of 6 points that in fact the Tory's are only down 1.

This suggests that the swing from UKIP to the Conservatives has changed - probably meaning traditional Labour voters that were considering turning to the Conservatives to secure Brexit are finding that after the events of recent days that they cannot just hold their nose and do it and are therefore returning to Labour

This should, I would think, greatly reduce the number of seats Labour lose and there will be a good number of Labour MPs in marginal seats sleeping a little easier tonight

I genuinely believe you have this country's best interests at heart, I really do, but you always seem so perplexed that people don't see things the way you do.

I assume you're voting Tory at this election and you'll probably win, but it'll be a Pyrrhic victory, the country will be no more united after this fiasco than before

We have all heard today about how the Tory lead in the polls has been 'slashed'

I was surprised when reading the details of the ICM poll that shows a narrowing of 6 points that in fact the Tory's are only down 1.

This suggests that the swing from UKIP to the Conservatives has changed - probably meaning traditional Labour voters that were considering turning to the Conservatives to secure Brexit are finding that after the events of recent days that they cannot just hold their nose and do it and are therefore returning to Labour

This should, I would think, greatly reduce the number of seats Labour lose and there will be a good number of Labour MPs in marginal seats sleeping a little easier tonight

Do you have links to that poll?

I genuinely believe you have this country's best interests at heart, I really do, but you always seem so perplexed that people don't see things the way you do.

I assume you're voting Tory at this election and you'll probably win, but it'll be a Pyrrhic victory, the country will be no more united after this fiasco than before

steam_iron.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.