Jason Denayer brawl recording

There's many a person who would have liked to have kicked that Libyan in the head before he got to the box office, and those who wouldn't have liked to have done it might well have been quite happy that someone else would!

Yes I agree and like I said, unless he was in significant danger or had no other option.

The clip I saw didn't look that way.

Yes I agree and like I said, unless he was in significant danger or had no other option.

The clip I saw didn't look that way.

Not for himself but his mate who was taking blow after blow after blow was bang in danger.

Have you seen the clip?
I have, his mate was getting his head bounced off the hard pavement as the other guy had him pinned down... is that not also a shithouse move? The kick makes the guy in grey slump over and someone else kicks him in his side.

Would a punch have been better? Both inflict damage both can be fatal if you are unlucky. He could have just pulled him from ontop off his mate but that guy was definitely going to go straight for Denayer had he done so thus putting himself in danger. Does he have to let a guy who's happy to pin someone down so they can't move while they reign punches down, up for a fair fight to inflict damage on someone else? It all depends how it started, he didn't seem like a fair fighter, possibly ambushed his friend unawares.

It probably will cost Jason a lot having got involved in this way but if his reasons were genuinely to prevent his friend ending up in hospital or worse, I don't think any blues should be condemning him or disowning him.

Last edited:
I have, his mate was getting his head bounced off the hard pavement as the other guy had him pinned down... is that not also a shithouse move? The kick makes the guy in grey slump over and someone else kicks him in his side.

Would a punch have been better? Both inflict damage both can be fatal if you are unlucky. He could have just pulled him from ontop off his mate but that guy was definitely going to go straight for Denayer had he done so thus putting himself in danger. Does he have to let a guy who's happy to pin someone down so they can't move while they reign punches down, up for a fair fight to inflict damage on someone else? It all depends how it started, he didn't seem like a fair fighter, possibly ambushed his friend unawares.

It probably will cost Jason a lot having got involved in this way but if his reasons were genuinely to prevent his friend ending up in hospital or worse, I don't think any blues should be condemning him or disowning him.

Each to their own, in my opinion he could have tried to restrain him or punched him. If he had tried this and still couldn't get the guy off his mate then ok maybe he needed to escalate it but I still don't agree with kicking anyone in the face unless there is no other option.

Each to their own, in my opinion he could have tried to restrain him or punched him. If he had tried this and still couldn't get the guy off his mate then ok maybe he needed to escalate it but I still don't agree with kicking anyone in the face unless there is no other option.

Agree completely.

Lets be honest though, if your brother or your best mate are getting their heads bounced off a curb, you can't tell me you would not intervene and act? The only thing he did wrong was kick him, should have thumped him instead.

I do not condone violence, but a person's immediate reaction is to stick up for mate/brother.

Lets be honest though, if your brother or your best mate are getting their heads bounced off a curb, you can't tell me you would not intervene and act? The only thing he did wrong was kick him, should have thumped him instead.

I do not condone violence, but a person's immediate reaction is to stick up for mate/brother.

I'm with you. I can't understand some folks looking at that video and not considering the circumstances. The blows that guy are giving to his friend are seriously massive and the instinctive thing to do for most people is to use the most significant force necessary to protect their own - for a pro footballer, I'm not surprised he's had a little kick. Those punches look SERIOUS. His kick appears to be from standing to the guy's head. Its not like he's wound up a shot from outside the box. His buddy got more hurt than the attacker. Laughable people on here are attacking him for this. I honestly don't give AF and it changes nothing about his ability or character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.