Champions league groups 2017/18

2nd, same as United. First pot will be Chelsea, Real Madrid, Juventus, Bayern, Monaco, Benfica, Spartak Moscow and Shakhtar, so there is a solid chance for a solid group.
There isn't s cat in hells chance the scum would draw Real Bayern or juve . Not even monaco. It'll be shakhtar. That's after they be put Grimsby out in the qualifier.

There isn't s cat in hells chance the scum would draw Real Bayern or juve . Not even monaco. It'll be shakhtar. That's after they be put Grimsby out in the qualifier.

I think they go straight in at the group stage, no qualifier for the winners of the Europa League is there?

Am I right in thinking that if Real win Barca go into Pot 1 and if Juve win then Napoli/Roma take the last spot in Pot 1?

Am I right in thinking that if Real win Barca go into Pot 1 and if Juve win then Napoli/Roma take the last spot in Pot 1?
Just looking at who are Champions, I think the top seeds will be Bayern, Juventus, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Monaco, Benfica, Spartak Moscow and maybe Barcelona. But I am only going off who was in Pot 1 last season. I think if Real Madrid win the competition then Barcelona will be a 2nd top seed?

I wish City fans would stop all this stupid talk about UEFA trying to stitch City up. It's just silly. It was a joke at one point, but some City fans actually believe it

No I don't think so that is why Shakter are now in pot 1. If you are national and european champions then the pot 1 place goes to a nation next in the ranking

Now the darlings of the media Dippers and the Scum have joined via the back door who is going to get the group of death.
Oh wait a minute it's us
Let's wait and see but I'd put a tidy wedge on the chosen ones toddling off to the lowest ranks teams.
5 English teams could make for a very interesting draw,see you in Barca Madrid or Munich!

How have the Dippers joined via the backdoor?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.