Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any other English keepers who could replace Bravo?

fat-goalie.jpg

£30m, makes Ederson look like good value and no wonder we didn't pursue him, ludicrous fee, not doubting his talent but blimey.
Seems a bit odd. Was only a few days ago that SAFC were incensed that they had offered 8m for him. Now it's gone up to £30m? I am glad we didn't buy Pickford. Made a few mistakes last season especially towards the end of the season

David Moyes exposed as a KFA.

I guess the days of the dinosaur "having a glass of wine to discuss a players move" have well and truly gone.

everton have to be kept a eye on next season they have a big backer and been told by some everton fans that 2 very big signing is going to happen soon and more to follow and they will sell the 2 big names for alot of money but whats coming in is going to push them forward and very quick and will forget the players lost in say who

so keep a eye on everton for a top 4 place and the statement new (top 8) teams and united liverpool arsenal will be fighting for europe league

Think his wages are the problem not his ability. If he was on Pickfords wage, there would be a line at the door. Yes we've gone in a different direction but he's a very good, proven, international, premier league winner.

Agree with this.

Hart's on 110k/week. That's certainly more than pretty much any club would be willing to pay after the season he's had, and his latest performance for England has not helped either.

everton have to be kept a eye on next season they have a big backer and been told by some everton fans that 2 very big signing is going to happen soon and more to follow and they will sell the 2 big names for alot of money but whats coming in is going to push them forward and very quick and will forget the players lost in say who

so keep a eye on everton for a top 4 place and the statement new (top 8) teams and united liverpool arsenal will be fighting for europe league
Look a million miles away to me. Especially if Lukaku goes

But everybody above them are improving as well. Fighting it out for top 6 will be about their ceiling.

Crazy money to gamble on largely undeveloped potential. I remember Scott Loach at Watford being called up to a couple of senior England squads after graduating from the U-21s and being touted for a big future, where is he now at 29? Hartlepool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.