Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford has the potential to be world class....will be stunned if he isn't England no.1 in a couple of years.
He's played a lot of years, and respect to the lad for chasing first team football for experience, when he was with us, we loaned him to Alfreton, Darlington, Carlisle, Bradford, Preston...
Very happy with £30m, but it could be that Everton may end up with a bargain if he's there 10 years or so....or a bigger club comes in, and pays even more
I'd be very happy if I knew the money was going to go back into the team. Not sure it will

You'll know him inside out. I'm a bit unsure about him. Bit wary of the hype that surrounds young English players (not his fault of course).

I'd be very happy if I knew the money was going to go back into the team. Not sure it will

You'll know him inside out. I'm a bit unsure about him. Bit wary of the hype that surrounds young English players (not his fault of course).

Hype ? We can see for ourselves that he looks a bloody good keeper and will improve with age.

Pickford is going to be a star, mark my words and £30M will seem cheap in a few years time.

Great buy and deal for Everton imo.

I talk to Preston fans who absolutely raved about him whilst he was there. Very good signing for Everton even at that price I think.

His inability to secure a single perm offer is very strange indeed....particularly whilst being England's number 1...

Joe Hart must be gutted with this move:

- the most likely/best fit team for him has a new GK

- even more likely he will not be England No 1 for much longer

Great shot stopper. He had plenty of practice at Sunderland.

...and this is where he hasn't been tested...
As you rightly say, he was always in the game, always concentrating, always having to make saves....the test will be when he has jack all to do for 15/20 mins..then suddenly needs to do something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.