US-led Coalition Admits Using WP in Mosul

I also spoke to 7, i think it was 7, Iraqi people a few weeks ago and guess how many had a bad thing to say about Saddam?

But like you, 7 isnt a great number

Ask the Shia who he systemically genocided, black bagged and tortured over the past several decades how they feel about him. Including the 150,000 he killed as part of the Shiite uprising in 1991. Or the families of the 50,000 Kurds that he killed with mustard gas when they rebelled in the North.

Do you know why you keep finding Iraqis who have nothing bad to say about Saddam?

Because he fucking killed all the ones who did.

As I said earlier, your views are immoral. They're warped by a stupid causality, they're warped by a stupid protectionism of a Stone age culture and they're warped by a bad understanding of history. You say you've become educated but you haven't, you've just become contrarian. Western policy has nothing to do with why ISIS is killing gay people. It has nothing to do with Saddam gassing a quarter of a million people.

And your attempt to morally equate international military actions with terrorism who target kids at a concert is a fucking disgrace.

Ask the Shia who he systemically genocided, black bagged and tortured over the past several decades how they feel about him. Including the 150,000 he killed as part of the Shiite uprising in 1991. Or the families of the 50,000 Kurds that he killed with mustard gas when they rebelled in the North.

Do you know why you keep finding Iraqis who have nothing bad to say about Saddam?

As I said earlier, your views are immoral. They're warped by a stupid causality, they're warped by a stupid protectionism of a Stone age culture and they're warped by a bad understanding of history. You say you've become educated but you haven't, you've just become contrarian. Western policy has nothing to do with why ISIS is killing gay people. It has nothing to do with Saddam gassing a quarter of a million people.

And your attempt to morally equate international military actions with terrorism who target kids at a concert is a fucking disgrace.
I quite agree and I don't understand why he hasn't been banned and reported to the authorities.

Now that is well said.
I've got a mate with a similar mindset, years ago, he used to rant and rave about the National Front, how Hitler
got it right on most things, and other far right claptrap. Now he's completely the other way, and just as infuriatingly
dogmatic about how great the UAF and Karl Marx is/was, it's as though their self guilt about finally realising they were wrong
before, has to assuage itself by adopting a polar opposite stance, discounting anything in the middle.
He's a smashing bloke normally, but without being too unkind, I don't think he'll be on Mastermind anytime soon.

I also spoke to 7, i think it was 7, Iraqi people a few weeks ago and guess how many had a bad thing to say about Saddam?

But like you, 7 isnt a great number

I've spoken to many, many Iraqi's and every single one of them detested Saddam.

You presume there are others? who are RT?
A news programme used to be called Russia Today very anti America but a great watch .never known them to get anything wrong .it they saying it happend it probably did

A news programme used to be called Russia Today very anti America but a great watch .never known them to get anything wrong .it they saying it happend it probably did

They are only saying it was reported by a NZ soldier, and that it was used as a smoke screen.

A New Zealand General confirmed it happened .it certainly is not the typ of munition used for smoke screens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.