It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the next week could be quite interesting then, my only concern is if we get all our targets and try to bring them all into the starting 11 it will be a big gamble.

We ended the season with some really consistent performances.

Do not get the slightest temptation to be fooled by stat padding nothing performances against cannon fodder who were all on the beach
Don't become an arsenal fan, totally blinded by a decent few weeks that barely paper over the cracks of an abysmal season

We didn't score a goal at home to a ponderous United in the final few weeks of the season,
We got bullied out of the FA cup by arsenal in the final few weeks of the season,

Get the guys in.

I wouldn't want him in any case, as good as he is the fact is we need to be going for the next big thing and get them in their prime.

Plus he's a ****.

Same here the transfer will not sit well with me but for the shits and giggles it would make the deal a little tempting.

ive taken the plunge on mbappe at 20/1 to come. you never know.

hes 7's now with paddy power so i guess a few bluemooners are having a punt too!! breast of luck to us all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.