It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the next week could be quite interesting then, my only concern is if we get all our targets and try to bring them all into the starting 11 it will be a big gamble.

We ended the season with some really consistent performances.

Although it is a tempting transfer, there is too much bad blood between Guardiola and Ronaldo to make that transfer work in our favour imo.

Although it is a tempting transfer, there is too much bad blood between Guardiola and Ronaldo to make that transfer work in our favour imo.

I wouldn't want him in any case, as good as he is the fact is we need to be going for the next big thing and get them in their prime.

Plus he's a ****.

He's thirty on his next birthday. As much as I want to agree with you, it's rare as rocking horse shit for players to get better at that age.
Kun isn't Italian.

Yep, but he's fit and had some injuries which has meant missing some periods of time (therefore extends his career playing time) so i am convinced he has 2-3 potentially great years ahead of him.

On the over-30 issue; Ronaldo isn't doing too shabby at the moment, Golden Balls went into his 30's with some success and of course there is the big nose Swede... maybe they are exceptions, but again IMO, forwards especially continue to develop their game as they get older. When their legs go, i agree they do lose that cutting edge. However, Kun is a long way away from that..... all my humble opinion of course..

giphy.gif

Yes mate, we're signing Alan Hansen......

Anyone else extremely sceptical? I just can't see us signing Mbappe, never mind Mbappe AND Sanchez. Maybe I'm wrong - hopefully I'm wrong even!

I enjoy the thread but always sceptical till the player is sat next to cheeky with pen in hand.

Anyone else extremely sceptical? I just can't see us signing Mbappe, never mind Mbappe AND Sanchez. Maybe I'm wrong - hopefully I'm wrong even!

I'm extremely sceptical.

But I can see us signing Mbappe next season, with the work being done now. I think we would have to move quickly, to get it sorted before Madrid find the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.