Patrick Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think if we sign Mbappe, Aguero stays? It really isn't a difficult question. And its also a question of your opinion, so you should be able to answer it. Give it a try...
I have already told you, Sergio is going nowhere, whoever we sign, for at least two more seasons. Non negotiable. How simple do you want me to make it? As I said, box, back in

with players like patrick roberts its a case of not good enough for city at the level we are at forget the age its simple if he was going to be a player then city would have had him in the first team squad and not loan him out so the question will he be at man city next season i don't think so and selling him to celtic with a buy back in the contract will be good for both city and celtic

they say if your good enough age is just a number and with patrick roberts and man city he is not good enough

Dear God, they sound like Scottish Scousers

That's because they are. They really do think they're something special and believe all that 'best fans in the world ' shite.
The way they buy into the romantic pish of their club being uniquely special, with a mystical aura that transcends any other club merely highlights delusion similar to that of rags and dippers fans.

No I don't. Its your thinking you know what Aguero is thinking seeing all the vibes from the club and the player is he is staying! Our owners wants us to be an elite club so that list of players is what Pep would want to compete on all fronts, you must understand that?

Ok, I understand what you are saying now. I personally don't think 6 attackers of that quality will work with only 3 spots. I just don't think you can keep all 6 happy. That said, that is an argument I can see both sides of. But, because of Aguero's reaction to Jesus's arrival in January, and because of on Tolmie's insistence that if we buy Mbappe it means Aguero is leaving, I believe Aguero would force a move if we went for Mbappe and Sanchez.

I expect we will get Sanchez and we won't actually make a real effort for Mbappe.

I would prefer we buy Mbappe, Let Sanchez go to Bayern and keep Aguero.

So the fact that I think I know what Aguero is thinking is based on my assumption that he has been told that Mbappe is not coming and that he will be working with Sanchez next season. I think that because of the positive vibes about Aguero and the club. So, if all of the sudden we spend 130 on Mbappe in addition to Sanchez, I expect Aguero would be angry. To me, that is a reasonable assumption. If you don't thinks so, fair enough.

Last edited:
Ok, I understand what you are saying now. I personally don't think 6 attackers of that quality will work with only 3 spots. I just don't think you can keep all 6 happy. That said, that is an argument I can see both sides of. But, because of Aguero's reaction to Jesus's arrival in January, and because of on Tolmie's insistence that if we buy Mbappe it means Aguero is leaving, I believe Aguero would force a move if we went for Mbappe and Sanchez.

I expect we will get Sanchez and we won't actually make a real effort for Mbappe.

I would prefer we buy Mbappe, Let Sanchez go to Bayern and keep Aguero.

So the fact that I think I know what Aguero is thinking is based on my assumption that he has been told that Mbappe is not coming and that he will be working with Sanchez next season. I think that because of the positive vibes about Aguero and the club. So, if all of the sudden we spend 130 on Mbappe in addition to Sanchez, I expect Aguero would be angry. To me, that is a reasonable assumption. If you don't thinks so, fair enough.

I recon right now Aguero will be thinking 'beach, meat, shag'.

Then he'll go, 'ahh football, good'.

He's like the Hulk. (not the football one)

with players like patrick roberts its a case of not good enough for city at the level we are at forget the age its simple if he was going to be a player then city would have had him in the first team squad and not loan him out so the question will he be at man city next season i don't think so and selling him to celtic with a buy back in the contract will be good for both city and celtic

they say if your good enough age is just a number and with patrick roberts and man city he is not good enough
Your argument doesn't make sense because its contradictory.

If we sell him with a buyback clause then we would never bring him back, because by your logic, if he was good enough he'd already be in the squad. This is literally what your saying when you say he was loaned to celtic and hence not good enough for the squad. Which also means all loans are useless by your logic.

Has there been an update on Patrick?

Didn't really make it to clear whether it would be on loan or a permanent deal, but the guy who covers Huddesfield Town for radio Leeds reckons that, thanks to David Moss, the two clubs have quite a good relationship & they've already been in pretty high level talks with City about him rocking up there next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.