It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
So three or four years,mmmm,ok so that would include the 2014/15 season,wonder who won golden glove that season,mmmm,let me think.................,oh but shit yea I forgot,that was a joint award for all the defence that season,I remember now,pfftttt.............fucking bollocks

When was the last time he had a blinder?

Really interesting that Barca are going all in on Dembele. I watched almost every Dortmund game in the Bundesliga last season and he was the one BvB player, aside from Weigl, that consistently looked like he should be playing at a higher level (preferably with us)

Too many to mention,I ain't blocking this video posting thread up anyway,I've had my say on Joe many times,best keeper we have had in the modern era,that's all you need to think about

Joe's definitely a legend and among our best keepers in history, but it's time to move on. Last season he was the most error-prone goalkeeper in Italy and among the worst in Europe, yes even worse than Bravo. His poor form has continued in the international arena and relying on him even as a backup would be too big a gamble at this stage. Indeed, it's telling that nobody wants to commit to buying him.

I agree with those that state Hart has declined, however I maintain he would still have been better than that useless turd we had in net last season. What Hart isn't, is the future but that doesn't mean we should forget the past. Hart has on the whole been an excellent servant for our club and I am surprised some are trying to wipe that from the history books. Hart didn't want to leave, he didn't kick up a fuss, nor has he bad-mouthed the club since he left. He is the best keeper I have seen at this club and by a significant margin. If Ederson turns out to be as good as Hart was in his prime I wont see that as a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.