It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could just write off his transfer value in our books?

I know United did that with Schweinsteiger to get around his wages impacting their bottom line when he wasn't playing for them.

Not worried about our accounts its other lower clubs because isn't the rule you can't increase overall wages by a certain % maybe through with the new premier money starting this season it wont effect them.

The word on Hart has been out for two or three seasons.

It seems only a large proportion of City fans couldn't accept he was in massive decline?

His wages aren't massive, these days, in the grander scheme of things.

England No.1, nobody beating a path to his door, others touting future loans.

His camp are now trying to peddle the myth that he is happy to stay and fight for his place, and won't be pushed out.

Simply calling our bluff and saving face?

Which is about the only thing he has saved in recent months.

Wow,not like you to get personal about one of the players,but I ain't buying into this been on the decline for 2 or 3 seasons if that is what you are implying ?

More the fact of there has been too many band wagon jumpers than a large proportion of City fans accepting this massive decline you talk about

Have you heard anything about Dani Alves Tolmie? Is he the closest one to be done and can we hear an announcement this week maybe?

He is on his holidays in Brazil, unlikely to return because of some pictures when there is no rush. Sam said he will continue his vacation in Barcelona at the end of June so could take 1-2 weeks

Last edited:
I think he was implying that, and I ain't on any bandwagon, totally agree
Wow,not like you to get personal about one of the players,but I ain't buying into this been on the decline for 2 or 3 seasons if that is what you are implying ?

More the fact of there has been too many band wagon jumpers than a large proportion of City fans accepting this massive decline you talk about

I think he was implying that, and I ain't on any bandwagon, totally agree

So three or four years,mmmm,ok so that would include the 2014/15 season,wonder who won golden glove that season,mmmm,let me think.................,oh but shit yea I forgot,that was a joint award for all the defence that season,I remember now,pfftttt.............fucking bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.