Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah good point frank remember that now,but I'm sure if he does sign all the pundits and media will waffle on about ihim disrupting changing room harmony and all that ..

People love a negative slant but for me its all positive as its in the context of him being so demanding as a player, of his teamates etc. Would be more worried if he was hard to manage because he was out on the lash all the time.

He has worked under Pep so knows the rules. The media love a bit of drama but the reality is we need those big personalities, winners in the dressing room, even if it causes a bit of friction.

Didn't hear it once during the FA cup final though.

But you heard it during Chile v Germany so it must be a slight against City??

At the monent the transfer is so in the balance so I would not overthink it. A lot of people still think he is going Bayern if he leaves.

Last edited:
People love a negative slant but for me its all positive as its in the context of him being so demanding as a player, of his teamates etc. Would be more worried if he was hard to manage because he was out on the lash all the time.

He has worked under Pep so knows the rules. The media love a bit of drama but the reality is we need those big personalities, winners in the dressing room, even if it causes a bit of friction.
Spot on frank..

I agree he is hampered by not great support in either team that whats i said in my earlier post that if he comes to us then he will not have to do that so relax and spread the load,i really want him now,i'd be gutted if he doesn't come here

I've been laughing so much from the comments on here that I read relax and spread the load in a very different manner. Too many ciders tonight. Haha.

Basically shows the sticky situation Arsenal are in. Can't give out new contracts because then they have to sell to buy. Need to sell at least one of Sanchez or Ozil to bring anyone of any real quality in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.