Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we saw with Alves that a deal is not done before it is actually signed. Mendy has not signed yet it would seem, so I am a little uneasy. It will be a relief when he finally signs.

Just give them the cash it's a position we need badly he's only 22 can give us years of service with lots of potential.

Come on Txiki, just pay what they're asking so we can all have a good fucking moan about how shit you are at your job when you do.

Not quite. PSG went to favourites when that happened.
I can't remember the actual numbers but psg were linked the day of his wedding and his odds dropped below Chelsea, then below us the day of...doesn't really matter, just means there are bets going in and it could be due to the media reports and we have nothing to worry about

Definitely going Alves on us. Time to walk away and focus on another left back. Loads of PL clubs manage to have a good defence without having some mega bucks backs. Including teams who use them for attacking options. We don't know what is causing the delay but it can only be the selling club's or the player's demands. As I said its time to tell the parties he signs in the next 24 hours or we move on.

Definitely going Alves on us. Time to walk away and focus on another left back. Loads of PL clubs manage to have a good defence without having some mega bucks backs. Including teams who use them for attacking options. We don't know what is causing the delay but it can only be the selling club's or the player's demands. As I said its time to tell the parties he signs in the next 24 hours or we move on.

Yawn

Definitely? Tell us more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.