Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on. How does a social media photo of his finger to his lips say "signing for City imminently"?
It doesn't but he's obviously teasing with us. I would be amazed if this is not wrapped in the next few days.

He doesn't look it in that twitter post though does he? Looks to me like he's sitting back waiting for the club with the most cash to win the battle for his signature. Doing a 'my lips are sealed' picture would only seem to propogate that message to the clubs negotiating for his signature.
Ever thought you might be reading too much into this?

Well that may have been true (and may still be true for all I know) but 'if' Chelsea have entered the race for his signature then the Alves situation should tell you that nothing is ever done until it's actually done.

True, Chelsea are in the frame and this deal is far from done. This should have been finished days ago.

He doesn't look it in that twitter post though does he? Looks to me like he's sitting back waiting for the club with the most cash to win the battle for his signature. Doing a 'my lips are sealed' picture would only seem to propogate that message to the clubs negotiating for his signature.

It could mean absolutely anything but if you wish to interpret it that way then I'm not going to argue.

I know if it was me I'd want my future sorted so I can get on with things.

Yeah, it's immediately apparent from his body language that he's a wrong un on the WUM. Pep beware...

Shouldn't you be more concerned with the fact that Chelsea took Morata out from under your noses and left you with the £90m Belgian pudding?

Fuck sake, Jackford you are now a rag lad because you pointed out the fact how this deal should have been tied up, you said days ago I would say weeks ago. The reports came out about Mendy when we signed Silva. Look how quick we sorted stuff out with Walker the second Alves went tits up. No heels should be dragged on our main targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.