United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he said why it is OK they paid that money. Because they really needed them. Others are probably buying for fun, only them need players.

Yeah - despite having no full-backs, we really didn't need to buy any, did we?!

I am confused by the logic, or lack thereof concerning his comments about the transfer market.He seems to be suggesting spending 75 to 90 on Lukaku and 82 to 100 on Pogba and even 160 or what ever on Neymar is ok because they are special players so it doesnt inflate the market. On the other hand spending 20 to 50 does inflate the market and its crazy and out of control.
So if a club buys 10 30mio pound players they are crazy but 2 at 150 is sensible. Im not sure that makes sense. Surely its the latter which will inflate the market more. Furthermore who is to say which player is special.
I would also add he seems to be criticising his own purchase of the 31mio pound Linderof.

All in all clear as mud.
They spent £30 mil on Ferdinand 20 fucking years ago ffs!

Let's get this right people. The rags paid £40 million for Lindelhoof including add ons. On a side note SSN are now quoting Lukaku's fee as £90 million. That won't go down well at Rag Towers.
I nearly choked on a ginger biscuit when they said the Belgian Bony cost 90 mill.

If one was living in a cave whole his life and just yesterday went to Internet, reading that Josephina's interview would be enough to detest anything rags are.

Maureen has been pathetically lying about playing young players again. Donald Trump level of just lying, knowing that anyone can look up what you say and prove it's not remotely true.
(from Football365 Mediawatch)

Jose Mourinho wants you to know that he does not have a problem with developing youth players. He produced a list of 49 players when he was unveiled as Manchester United manager, and on Tuesday evening he repeated his claim:

“The reputation is the reputation. But the other day I found myself in the tunnel before the Real Madrid game and I’m not talking about the second half because they were kids who were 15 or 16 during my time there.

“But in the first half, more than half the Real team – which was their first-team, because they were only missing Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos – all these guys started with me and had debuts with me.”

The thing is, Jose, we can check up on facts like that. And you’re talking guff.

Of the 11 players who started for Real Madrid against Manchester United, only three were given their Real Madrid first-team debuts during Mourinho’s time at the club. Those three were Luka Modric (bought for £30m), Raphael Varane (bought for £8m) and Nacho. We’ll give you Nacho.

Mourinho continued:

“They came into the first-team with me, they trained with me when they were 15 and 16-years-old – Nacho, Casemiro, Carvajal, Marcelo, who was 22. Almost all of them.”

Ah yes, Dani Carvajal, the right-back who Mourinho sold to Bayer Leverkusen without giving him a single first-team appearance. And Marcelo, who had already started 83 La Liga games before Mourinho arrived. And Casemiro, who Mourinho loaned in from Sao Paolo, played once and then relegated to the B team before he left the club that summer.

“Almost all of them.”

Maureen has been pathetically lying about playing young players again. Donald Trump level of just lying, knowing that anyone can look up what you say and prove it's not remotely true.
(from Football365 Mediawatch)

Jose Mourinho wants you to know that he does not have a problem with developing youth players. He produced a list of 49 players when he was unveiled as Manchester United manager, and on Tuesday evening he repeated his claim:

“The reputation is the reputation. But the other day I found myself in the tunnel before the Real Madrid game and I’m not talking about the second half because they were kids who were 15 or 16 during my time there.

“But in the first half, more than half the Real team – which was their first-team, because they were only missing Cristiano Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos – all these guys started with me and had debuts with me.”

The thing is, Jose, we can check up on facts like that. And you’re talking guff.

Of the 11 players who started for Real Madrid against Manchester United, only three were given their Real Madrid first-team debuts during Mourinho’s time at the club. Those three were Luka Modric (bought for £30m), Raphael Varane (bought for £8m) and Nacho. We’ll give you Nacho.

Mourinho continued:

“They came into the first-team with me, they trained with me when they were 15 and 16-years-old – Nacho, Casemiro, Carvajal, Marcelo, who was 22. Almost all of them.”

Ah yes, Dani Carvajal, the right-back who Mourinho sold to Bayer Leverkusen without giving him a single first-team appearance. And Marcelo, who had already started 83 La Liga games before Mourinho arrived. And Casemiro, who Mourinho loaned in from Sao Paolo, played once and then relegated to the B team before he left the club that summer.

“Almost all of them.”

He is a megalomaniac lying bit.CH

I will enjoy the inevitable self implode towards the season end. Jose is already talking about leaving. Wants to leave a better team lol. No one wants to work with this self obsessed lying bigot anymore. They chose the wrong manager again. The dressing room will be fighting each other by Christmas. Only issue is that the mad sponsors keep baking them. This will have to change if they are to become obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.