It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see him just going with what we have for strikers, sterling will be used if needed up top.

If anymore to come will be a CB.

I wouldn't be confident with Sterling up top .... Yeah, he gets there, but then gets stage fright when it comes finishing most often than not.

Don't think Sanchez will happen.
Think he will stay at arsenal in the end.

He should take a leaf out of neymar's book.

Strange idea that having an extra player will stop Aguero, Jesus & Co from missing chances.

It won't, of course, there is no logic in it & both are going to play loads of games, as will Sterling, Sané, DeBruyne (who missed loads of chances) Silva (also) & B Silva.

And if Aguero/Jesus can miss chances, so can the new signing(s) juet as easily have the same problem.

What we need, & what Pep was referring to, is better finishing from the team, which they are capable of.

An extra player is just a possible addition to that, not an alternative.

Our finishing has to improve. And imo will do.

Was all for Sanchez joining when it was revealed we where after him,still do but wouldn't be worried one bit if he decided to stay at Arsenal or they hold on to him in his final year,just feel we possibly wouldn't have let nacho go if we weren't confident of a) sanchez or b) another unknown replacement like the lad at Torino belotti who I would like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.