Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one?

tumblr_inline_nhtyr2ePEw1sw5kmf.jpg

That's from Police Academy.

Sure, but also his legs won't be insured for anywhere near the full amount he could make if he was fit.

People keep saying that the way Arsenal are behaving makes no sense. If you recognise that holding onto him for as long as possible this transfer window gives them leverage then it makes a lot more sense.

I reckon if this happens it will be right at the end of August.

Keeping him until the end of August just means they have no time to replace him if he goes.

I actually think in a 3 5 2 with Sane and Sterling as the 2 strikers will easily rival Kun and Jesus up top. Sane and Sterling have th kind of speed and agility that brings an edge Kun and Jesus don't have. While the latter 2 are more skilled and better scorers the former will probably thrive better with so many through ball passers.

So I'm not too worried. I understand rotation, but a starting 11, or should I call it a more constant 11 always emerges.

Have you taken notice of Sterling especially his shooting, scoring

No way Sane and Sterling will rival Sergio and Jesus.

I dont know where you get this from, no one gets more hate on talkshite and the sun than Arsenal. Have done ever since we got a french manager. Something weve never been forgiven for by, especially when he started winning things. One sun headline last year after we lost a game "FOR GOD SAKE JUST GO", very disrespectful, shame many Arsenal fans have given such publications a platform to continually disrespect our club without fear of any comeback, theyd never criticise liverpool like this because of their somewhat militant fan base.

Id rather the owner goes, no manager can do anything with us while we show no ambition. This summer we seem to have made a better stand, but still the club is being run badly and thats down to the owners.
Yes, they'll slate your manager as they believe you should have been more successful, but you get decent press when it comes to a well run club - helps if don't have Arab owners. The shite you get on Talkshite is normally from that drive time show with their Daily Arsenal. I'd have burnt the place down by now if that was my club.

At the moment who sits out when everyone's fit.
Sterling Jesus and Bernardo Silva?
That's a lot of talent on the bench.
Opposition, form and attitude also comes into it aswell as raw talent, it's not easy but that's why we employ one of the best Managers in the world.

Opposition, form and attitude also comes into it aswell as raw talent, it's not easy but that's why we employ one of the best Managers in

He's a wonderful manager, he looks like a manager who thinks of everything, down to the last detail, so if he's not that desperate for Sanchez or another striker, it's probably because he's got a good plan.

So absolutely nothing new on this. Don't see us going into new Season without additional FWD unless Pep feels one of Roberts / Diaz can do the job.

You were in the champions league when he should have been signing on an extended contract. Strewth you Arsenal lads really are in denial.

It's tantamount to a woman in a violent relationship who can't seem to leave him. He's abusing you but you still go back to him because things will get better because he loves you and will change. He doesn't and he won't, leave the f*cker.
That's a ridiculous analogy. How can a football fan 'leave' their club?

We currently have 17 foreign players on the books anyway, we can't even bring in another forward unless we first get rid of say Bony or Nasri.

Let alone another foreign defender as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.