It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is they all waffle on about the Chumps League being so important, personally it's massively secondary to the Prem for me. In theory someone going to PSG may get 6/7 games in the Chumps and get knocked out in first knockout round, bag of shite.

This..like to add if us or PSG get banned from CL would we give a shit it would become a nothing trophy

This..like to add if us or PSG get banned from CL would we give a shit it would become a nothing trophy

Who would ban them though? City warned UEFA last time when they moved the goal posts to screw us over & PSG are no fools either. We released a statement that effectively said that we would take the knuckle wrap even though we felt it was wrong but should they try it again we'd take them on! People forget the two guys who wrote FFP are on the clubs payroll & that's not private it's in the open. Any rule, loophole, advantage etc we will know about it & UEFA know it.
But as you say, kicking us or PSG out would be commercial suicide for UEFA & surely they're not that daft?

Slightly off topic but do we give a f**k about Champions League? I know the club needs it for "ongoing branding" but I don't give 2 shits about it. I want us to dominate the Premier League

Slightly off topic but do we give a f**k about Champions League? I know the club needs it for "ongoing branding" but I don't give 2 shits about it. I want us to dominate the Premier League
Although I`m not its greatest fan of the CL,I think you`ve answered your own question there.The other advantage it gives,that players are attracted to it when discussing transfers.

I'd say 50% of the fan base don't. Those are very vocal about it when booing the anthem.

Personally I can't stick the cnuts (UEFA), but I do see the greater gain and the importance of it to the football club. Internally I don' think they're overly impressed with the booing and it's a fine line, from both perspectives.

From the outside world, people will tell you it's a bit of a small club mentality.

Pep himself has talked about it in his press conferences. Safe to say he's certainly not positive about our response.

There comes a point when we need to be one of these elite clubs competing and winning Champions Leagues every year. The owners want it, the manager wants it and the players want it, any fan that says they don't want it is just setting the club back.

Irregardless of what anyone think of UEFA (bent twats), the best way to stick it to UEFA is to win the damn thing.

Plus if we're winning Champions Leagues I reckon it's pretty much a guarantee we'll be dominating the Premier League.

There comes a point when we need to be one of these elite clubs competing and winning Champions Leagues every year. The owners want it, the manager wants it and the players want it, any fan that says they don't want it is just setting the club back.

Irregardless of what anyone think of UEFA (bent twats), the best way to stick it to UEFA is to win the damn thing.

Plus if we're winning Champions Leagues I reckon it's pretty much a guarantee we'll be dominating the Premier League.

Good post.

That's essentially how I see it.

I admire those that stick to their principals, but it's misplaced with this.

Good post.

That's essentially how I see it.

I admire those that stick to their principals, but it's misplaced with this.

Yeah, there are fans that need to separate their feelings about UEFA from the chance to see us dominating the best teams in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.