It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monaco "ITK" (been pretty spot on all summer) on twitter said Vadim the Monaco VP asked PSG to start negotiations at 215m, how true that is i'm not sure.
Jesus, surely not. Well if that's the case I wouldn't want us going anywhere near the deal.

Jesus, surely not. Well if that's the case I wouldn't want us going anywhere near the deal.

Money notwithstanding, I'm genuinely staggered that players like Neymar and Mbappe would want to go to PSG. They play in the 5th best league in Europe with piss all global exposure and even less in the way of competition. Why anyone would choose Ligue Un when they could play in La Liga or The Prem is beyond me. How much money does one player need before it becomes academic?

Money notwithstanding, I'm genuinely staggered that players like Neymar and Mbappe would want to go to PSG. They play in the 5th best league in Europe with piss all global exposure and even less in the way of competition. Why anyone would choose Ligue Un when they could play in La Liga or The Prem is beyond me. How much money does one player need before it becomes academic?
Funny thing is they all waffle on about the Chumps League being so important, personally it's massively secondary to the Prem for me. In theory someone going to PSG may get 6/7 games in the Chumps and get knocked out in first knockout round, bag of shite.

But Mendez has arranged Ederson's and Mendy's transfers for City, he's on our side this summer, right?
Wellll. he's not on our side, he's an agent, he's not on anyone's side apart from his, and his players (as far as it suits him). I'm not pretending I know WHY he's doing it. Actually I don't know that he is at all. But people are stirring the pot left right and centre, and he - and Raiola - love playing for high stakes, and this is a cheap way of shaving the odds and manipulating the parties. This is when they cash in the ITKs and Journo's that they've fed correct information to all summer. What I'm saying is, Castles is going to be one. Certain french outlets as well. I believe absolutely nothing I read at this moment. Not even this post. "I'm not here, this isn't happening". And you definitely don't know where I can be found..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.