Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next summer we will struggle to sell him and we gonna loan him to WBA with us paying his salary...

Denayer, Tosin, Mangala are all here and we fuck with them to get Evans for another 20m.

£18mil+ for a 29 year old injury prone United reject...Would be the worst bit of business this window
I thought the same but 45 and 39 appearances for club and country last couple of years. Maybe he is over his injury prone past, but just dont think he is up to the standard we require. It's not an improvement on what we have!

Eighteen million pound bid?

Eighteen fucking million pounds?

Fuck me, I'm an unashamed Pep lover, but these are the first steps toward a bitter divorce where he takes pretty much everything and I am left with nothing but hatred and deep loathing of the useless fucking dog he left behind that shits everywhere....(and can't fuckin defend).

Next summer we will struggle to sell him and we gonna loan him to WBA with us paying his salary...

Denayer, Tosin, Mangala are all here and we fuck with them to get Evans for another 20m.

They are all as bad as each other. Tosin might be good one day

Nah, I'd spend the big bucks on a striker if there's a budget constraint.
I don't think as a club we value the CB position enough these days. We have one proper good CB but don't think getting another good one in is a priority. We have Jesus, Aguero, Sane, Sterling, Silva, KDB and Bernardo as attacking options and players like Fidel, Diaz and Roberts coming through as back up but we think we need to spend the big bucks at that end of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.