It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think plan b will be spend rhe money on a centre back and a defensive mid if we fail to land a sanchez or m bappe.

What CB's would you say there is atm? VVD seems set to stay, market looks pretty lacking in terms of top quality CBs

Also think DM might be next summers priorities with Yaya and Fernandinho coming to the end of deals.

Either Sanchez/mbappe is in the bag, hence why we're spending so little on a Cb.

I don't think we'd be spending 20m on a CB unless theres a huge offer in the planning. Unless of course City are planning to get both and SamLee was right at the start of the season...

Surely if it was say 60m for Sanchez then we'd have the money we was going to spend on Mbappe left for a CB? so like a Van Dijk 70m CB kinda deal.

As others have said, if we weren't planning on splashing out on a forward I think we'd be looking at someone a bit pricier than Johnny Evans. Whatever our plan is, he won't be the only other major signing we make this window for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.