• Draw

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will be a frustrating for the first half then get going 2nd half,we know what a hughes team can do to us but i think we should be able to win
I daren't change my vote from a draw incase i jinx it

Bloody hell negative Anne!! We will be fine.

Type of game where it's important to come out of the blocks flying. I could be a frustrating match but that first goal will open it up. Even if we don't score early, we need the intensity from the off to wear them down both physically and mentally so that we can capitalise on it in the second half once they're tired and make use of our bench should we need to.

They won't leave their own half until we're 2-0 up which makes an early goal even more crucial.

I'm going for 5-0 to City.

We don't do that at home usually against the lower down teams

Usually yes, but those games against Boro and Southampton around a similar time to this last season are still buried in the back of many a `City fans mind.

We dropped too many points against mid-table or lower sides last season at home.

Is there anywhere in town that shows 3pm kick offs? Can't make the game today as I'm working.
I know it's technically illegal to show them so a PM would be much appreciated. Cheers!

In what way is it illegal to show them? I thought the only illegal things involved advertising dodgy streams etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.