Talksport

I’m afraid our old friend Simon Jordan is back on his hobby-horse.
In a discussion about Arsenal he manages to get in a crack about ’owners who buy a team no matter how much it costs' and 'clubs like City for whom it’s just all about the money.
For a businessman and a football man, he displays an incredible ignorance- or is he just following the party line at talksh*t?
Never listen to the Ronseal Man.

Just listened to the Durham and Gough show, fair play to them raving about our football and defending some of our players.

Scripted shite from talkragshite, if anyone had any doubts.. the whole station apparently suddenly becomes talkblueshite.

The country is crying out for quality objective reporting/discussion, at least that's what I'd like to think.

Are you not a good swimmer?
Lol, they were a bunch of yokel nutters, i like a drink and lark about but this lot didn'tknow when to stop, it also felt like living in the back of beyond and she wouldn't come to Manchester and leave the Beverly Hillbillies

even you have fallen for the media bullshit
so we play Sancho infront of Sane sterling Bernardo laughable the academy is a ways of getting round the system they invented to stop us, train good kids into professional footballers and sell them on. the kids get game time on loan if they want it enough

Tbh that's the idiot's argument which dumbs down the whole debate & is tiresome, has been answred in details so many times, on this subject, that I'm not going to get involved with it, but the simple answer would be no, everything doesn't have to be so stupidly black & white.

And I haven't fallen for anything.

I'm describing the situation as it actually is without looking at it through blue tinted specs or burying my head in the sand & going 'la la la' as many on here have been doing whilst some of us, for years, have been telling them that we are going to start losing players to other clubs, unless we find a way of playing them more.

That is what will happen unless we find a way around the problem, which is right there, whether people want to ignore it or not.

Remarkable that, after predicting it, years ago, & sticking with the same predixction, for years, when it actully happens, someone can get called out for 'falling for the media bullshit'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.