Rumoured Newcastle takeover

How would people feel if Newcastle ended up with Mansour-level investment?

No problem at all,

I've had the debate a few years ago with an Everton fan i know about FFP, at the time I said to him that it needed to be fought against as it would prevent other clubs experiencing the good fortune that we have.

Realistically, that's now the only way to have a truly open league. The more the merrier for me. It isn't City who'd be terrified by that.

Would be delighted for them. It would take them a good few years before they bridged the gap. You saw the issues we had bridging the gap.
More the merrier for me too.

I am also in the mind set that it's cool for them if the get some serious owners in, it would be very very short sighted of any city fans who had a negative word against any other club coming into big money.

I would be welcome it, as it would be one more club at the 'top table', thus making it more difficult for the rags to compete

That's basically my opinion - A top 4 of us, Chelsea, Newcastle and only 1 of United, Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool each year would be absolutely delightful.

There'd be quite a big problem coming though, if only 4 teams from a "top 7" could get into the CL each season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.