JFK

It was them Mexican illegal immigrants that did it.
Just read a bit about the info that could be released, and one of the things that may be in there is time that Oswald spent in Mexico. You can be sure that won't get redacted by The Don - Christ, he'll get his wall built faster if he can implicate Mexico in the assassination of the greatest President in the world.....ever.

Just read a bit about the info that could be released, and one of the things that may be in there is time that Oswald spent in Mexico. You can be sure that won't get redacted by The Don - Christ, he'll get his wall built faster if he can implicate Mexico in the assassination of the greatest President in the world.....ever.

Err...

Second greatest.

;-)

I just hope history repeats itself.

It was a hell of a shot out the book depository window ,the angle of the shot the tree just to the left of the shot from the window, and the fact the rifle wasn't ideal equipment for an assassination.

Bearing in mind that the gun was

Italian
Purchased by mail order (again JFK had pissed off the NRA by proposing that guns could not be purchased that way)
A carbine not a rifle

it was indeed an impossible shot.

Bearing in mind that the gun was

Italian
Purchased by mail order (again JFK had pissed off the NRA by proposing that guns could not be purchased that way)
A carbine not a rifle

it was indeed an impossible shot.
Well clearly not. And his first one did miss by quite a way, and the third was on an almost static target

Thousands more files and eyewitness statements are set to be released on Thursday as Trump confirmed he will not extend the privacy act on them. Not sure these will shed any new light on the matter
You can be sure, they wont. Another of the great myths that Oliver Stone started is about these files. At the time his nonsense film was released in 1991, 98% of the files had already been released. He was surprised to have been told this by a conspiracy buff who helped him in the film, Gus Russo. A law was passed in Congress though, without any issue at all, and by the end of 1998, 99.9% of all documents had been released.
The tiny fraction of what remained has been viewed by the (independent) head of the body created for that law, and also by G Robert Blakey who was head of the counsel of the HRCA who had that investigation in the late 70s. He is a conspiracy type man by the way. Blakey said “I personally looked at everything that was classified by the FBI and CIA, and therefore not made public,” Blakey said, “and I found nothing in them to indicate a conspiracy.”

You can be sure, they wont. Another of the great myths that Oliver Stone started is about these files. At the time his nonsense film was released in 1991, 98% of the files had already been released. He was surprised to have been told this by a conspiracy buff who helped him in the film, Gus Russo. A law was passed in Congress though, without any issue at all, and by the end of 1998, 99.9% of all documents had been released.
The tiny fraction of what remained has been viewed by the (independent) head of the body created for that law, and also by G Robert Blakey who was head of the counsel of the HRCA who had that investigation in the late 70s. He is a conspiracy type man by the way. Blakey said “I personally looked at everything that was classified by the FBI and CIA, and therefore not made public,” Blakey said, “and I found nothing in them to indicate a conspiracy.”

I know most of it was ‘nonsense’ but it’s still such a well acted great film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.