Sunday Supplement 17/18

I find it incredible that people of such clearly limited intelligence and insight can reach the top of their profession.

I’m guessing that sports journalism is seen as a bit of a backwater compared to ‘real’ journalism.

I find it incredible that people of such clearly limited intelligence and insight can reach the top of their profession.

I’m guessing that sports journalism is seen as a bit of a backwater compared to ‘real’ journalism.
The days of a sports journalist being voted overall journalist of the year as Hugh Mcillvanney once was are long gone. There may be one or two proper sports journalists around still but they are a dying breed.

So pep said no way to the arses demand for raz and he has also said he didn't think about it for a sec but they say if we could have swapped him for sanchez we would have done and raz and those close to him were worried about him being benched,what a load of shite ladyman spouts

Genuinely, why do you all watch this? You all spend the whole show slagging it off. I don't understand giving them the views

Genuinely, why do you all watch this? You all spend the whole show slagging it off. I don't understand giving them the views

And listening to the likes of Talkshite too .

Perhaps we have plenty of supporters who enjoy being offended by such rubbish ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.