Sunday Supplement 17/18

Genuinely, why do you all watch this? You all spend the whole show slagging it off. I don't understand giving them the views
In the vain hope that these so called professional journalists will do their job and give a fair assessment of us as a club and a team. Do you think we get a bum deal from the press and media?

In the vain hope that these so called professional journalists will do their job and give a fair assessment of us as a club and a team. Do you think we get a bum deal from the press and media?

But they never do give you what you want to hear?

I think the Sunday Supplement crew are 9 times out of 10 incredibly annoying. If everytime i do something it really annoys me....well, i stop doing it.

I think the Sunday Supplement crew are 9 times out of 10 incredibly annoying. If everytime i do something it really annoys me....well, i stop doing it.

I agree.
The worst one by far is when they were calling us morally bankrupt and it will be a good day for football if Fulham were to beat us later that day.
City beat Fulham 4-1 to shut the fuckers up!

I agree.
The worst one by far is when they were calling us morally bankrupt and it will be a good day for football if Fulham were to beat us later that day.
City beat Fulham 4-1 to shut the fuckers up!

I don't mind people watching it obviously. They can do what they want! It just strikes me as willingly listening to a bunch of city hating blokes at a pub. You'd fuck off immediately...choosing to watch them talk bile on a Sunday morning. Well, i genuinely can't see the appeal. Honestly curious as to why people insist on giving it a watch every week... unless it's cos people just like a moan.

Genuinely, why do you all watch this? You all spend the whole show slagging it off. I don't understand giving them the views

we live in a culture of people having to be first to say "oh look he said that, isn't he evil/should have his career ruined/should be locked up for life" etc. etc. Moral outrage by proxy society.

You're being disingenuous there.
People watch it:
1. Because that 1 time out of 10 you get someone like Samuel on who will say something positive about your club
2. The same reason I watch Question Time each week, or follow a range of people on twitter (or come on here); because I don't want to only be exposed to views of people who think the same way as me - I want to hear what those who don't share my worldview say, to challenge my own thinking. If I followed your way, I'd only ever be exposed to the views of those who think the same as me. Not healthy.
I also enjoy hear what those journos say about non-City football issues.

Not sure if there is a Goals on Sunday thread but they have Fabrizio Ravanelli on.

When asked if City could keep up playing this way his reply was ‘of course, the players now have the mentality. City will keep on winning.

It went a bit quiet and they moved swiftly on !

Lol !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.