FC United Thread

As long as I can remember. Yes. Yes.

I'm aware that clubs have been doing it for a century yes none of what I said stated otherwise.

Green and gold campaign came years after FCUM and was completely useless.

Why don't you ask those fans that you know why they still go to OT? I don't know anyone at FCUM that does so I've got nobody to ask.

Our crowds haven't changed much in the last 10 years the fall in attendances are only that when compared to the higher than usual attendances we got after the ground was built. Not much difference in those actually inside the ground on match days.

There is no trouble with missing money, seems that's a personal drama you're having.
You are David Conn and i claim my £5

I too would genuinely like to know why those couple of thousand disillusioned supporters chose to form their own potential lower league monopolising team and not support a local, established non-league team who would have greatfully welcomed the money into their small, potentially struggling coffers. Eh @NorthManc7 ?

I too would genuinely like to know why those couple of thousand disillusioned supporters chose to form their own potential lower league monopolising team and not support a local, established non-league team who would have greatfully welcomed the money into their small, potentially struggling coffers. Eh @NorthManc7 ?
Because you can't swap your team

Unless you convince yourself that it's not really swapping because it wasn't an existing club

So why is your breakeven number higher than 1,500?
How many fans paid to get in last night - as I suspect season ticket money has already been spent.

And this is what you said, when now denying you said fans would be willing to pay of the council debt.
Considering the amount already raised by those same people I would imagine quite a few would if necessary.
The figure you are referring to is the average we need over the course of a season to achieve budget for that specific area I believe. I know that we made a profit on the FA Cup replay against Stockport on a similar attendance and they got half the gate receipts.
Your question was answered about a thousand times back in 2005 if you cared to research. No other club were United, supporter owned and a visible fuck you to the Glazers and modern football in short ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.