Robinho article....

Did he? He litterally threw the Champions League decider against Spurs at the end of the season. He played like a bag of shit that day, he wasn't even trying. I simply can't forgive him for his attitude that day and his post match fawning over 'Arry and various Spurs players made me want to be sick.

I remember that as well.

Bellamy was an utter disgrace. A fake. And a billy big-bollocks.

I hated him.

Seems mad that he's Brazil's sixth most capped player given how obscure he's been at times.

Great interview.

I remember that as well.

Bellamy was an utter disgrace. A fake. And a billy big-bollocks.

I hated him.

Can't say I was ever a fan either. Yeah he ran around a lot but it was obvious he always cared a lot more about himself than the club.

Looking back on the tube of his 16 goals, how good were SWP and Elano then... Sparky should have got more out of that team. IIRC Robinho’s form dipped when there was a rape allegation against him in Leeds, that seemed to knock his confidence, and he was never quite the same again.

Great article , weird really as from a fans perspective well mine anyway it always seemed he was here perhaps under protest , he started the ball rolling and gave the crowd the buzz since Gio.

Once a Blue always a blue eh !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.