United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lot should listen to this bloke instead of taking the piss out of him, he only speaks the truth.
d0600921db6a5b9e43451ac440fd8071.jpg
An arsehole who dislikes Manchester United doesn't necessarily become less of an arsehole because of it particularly when he appears to mix it with an anti Semitic rant.

An arsehole who dislikes Manchester United doesn't necessarily become less of an arsehole because of it particularly when he appears to mix it with an anti Semitic rant.

To be fair to David Ike, when he talks about Zionists, he means Giant Space Lizards in human form that control the world and not Jewish people fighting for a homeland.
He is undoubtably a nutjob, but in this case possibly not as racist as he appears.

Bugger... just as I thought glorious City were in with a chance of big things happening, Big Nose, Bogba and Rowboat are fit again.

End of our season now then...

(I am so glad we don't depend on those three to turn our season around)

JJ

To be fair to David Ike, when he talks about Zionists, he means Giant Space Lizards in human form that control the world and not Jewish people fighting for a homeland.
He is undoubtably a nutjob, but in this case possibly not as racist as he appears.
fair point

Bugger... just as I thought glorious City were in with a chance of big things happening, Big Nose, Bogba and Rowboat are fit again.

End of our season now then...

(I am so glad we don't depend on those three to turn our season around)

JJ

yep made me chuckle as well. Someone who can't run, someone who won't run and someone whose potentially a red card every game. They are really desperate for good news. Imagine Lukaku and Ibra upfront, that could be the slowest forward line that's ever been around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.