United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their accounts show a wage bill of £280m this season.
Them not winning the league would be an embarrassment

What is our wage bill? It was around £205m, will be interesting to use in a little argument I have time to time with a deluded one.

Doubt it as there's no impact from increased TV revenue this year. We might add £30-40m from increased CL and match-day revenue if we do well in the CL and domestic cups but will be doing well to top £500m I reckon.
Overtaken not on turnover but profitability due to their interest, fees and higher wages.

Gone up to 244m

Cheers, so we're still near £40m behind them? I suspect with HART, Clichy, Sagna, Nasri, Bony, Kolarov, Zabaleta all leaving and YAYA signing a lower deal we'll be likely down on wages next year?

Cheers, so we're still near £40m behind them? I suspect with HART, Clichy, Sagna, Nasri, Bony, Kolarov, Zabaleta all leaving and YAYA signing a lower deal we'll be likely down on wages next year?
Hart hasn't left yet, how much of his wages are covered by West Ham is anyone's guess, presumably they pay us a loan fee and some of his wages.

Hart hasn't left yet, how much of his wages are covered by West Ham is anyone's guess, presumably they pay us a loan fee and some of his wages.

I know he's having a bit of a mare but surely we're not soft enough to loan him & pay any of his wages? Aren't them clowns paying Arnautovic & Lil Pea Hart type wages?
He'll be gone for certain I guess this year.

Haha. I remember they said that after 4 games. Hilarious. Like Lukaku, comparing him to the worlds best strikers earlier this season because he scored against fodder. He will back to his lethal best this weekend as they play Newcastle and then they have Brighton. A monster of a player they will say.
@BlueHammer85 still thinks he’s world class and was growing after those games you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.