Have you got any shows/acts planned to see this year ?

Vinyl, I couldn't be bothered to start that all up again, fallen under the evil spell of apple, it is an easy flag of convenience and a helpful called freemake downloader :)

I always buy what I think deserves it though, not a music thief, saying that I bought Spirit after just 1 song listened to and the same with Gary Numans new album, also amazing btw.

Numan's is a cracker as well (also on vinyl). Don't get me wrong, I have over 200,000 songs on a hard drive but I prefer to listen to vinyl. Anyhoo...

DM rocked tonight. Turned up the bass, can still feel my insides thumping.

Off to see banarama on thursday,funny how they seem to have aged a bit and ive stayed a handsome 18 year old :-)

McNabb is a class act.

I've got Steven Wilson at the Bridgewater Hall in April - best musician/songwriter I have ever come across.

Can't say I have heard any of his solo stuff. Not really a fan of Prog, so never tried the Porcupine Tree. (Do know Richard Barbieri ex Japan plays keyboards though)

Concert at La Fenice, Venice in a few weeks.
John Bramwell, RNCM in December.
New Years Gala concert Bridgewater Hall.
Brit Floyd in March.
All the MET Opera simulcasts at Cineworld
All the ROH simułcasts at Cineworld

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.