West Ham 2017/18

Who cares if Zabba is humiliated? I want him subbed on 60th minute as Sane has tied him in knots.

Last edited:
Interesting stuff from Sadiq khan

"West Ham were awarded tenancy of the stadium in 2013, however under the agreement the club would not have to pay for certain running costs.

These instead would be paid for by the taxpayer and include policing, stewarding, goalposts, corner flags, cleaners and turnstile operators."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-42194382
This was all disclosed at the time and was wrong then but how the LBC or whatever they're called can cancel an agreement is beyond me. Bit like the iffy Chevrolet deal the rags have I'd have thought once signed its signed.

Who cares if Zabba is humiliated? I want him subbed on 60th minute as Sane has tied him in knots.

I’m with you on this, Tom.

As much as I love(d) Zaba, he no longer plays for Manchester City and though I will give him a great reception, I hope he is knackered by half-time, as whoever is on our left wing runs rings around him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.