your derby bet

Because willfully throwing away £200 down the pan is fucking dumb, this is why people are calling you stupid and if they aren't calling you stupid I am, it is fucking stupid.

Also to make it worse it is fucking lose not loose, you will LOSE your bet.

EDIT seen your latest post, I hope I lose WTF just don't fucking bet, no enjoyment in winning cash on City losing, that is wrong full stop, do not bet on the game it is that simple.

People around the UK struggling to make ends meet and you don't give a fuck at throwing £200 down the drain, pretty poor that tbh.

I did similar for the cup final with wigan, but bet a bit more, had then in 90 mins and to lift the cup, sometimes you have a feeling.

Because willfully throwing away £200 down the pan is fucking dumb, this is why people are calling you stupid and if they aren't calling you stupid I am, it is fucking stupid.

EDIT seen your latest post, I hope I lose WTF just don't fucking bet, no enjoyment in winning cash on City losing, that is wrong full stop, do not bet on the game it is that simple.

People around the UK struggling to make ends meet and you don't give a fuck at throwing £200 down the drain, pretty poor that tbh.
You just don’t get it. If you can guarantee we avoid defeat then yes I am throwing £200 quid down the drain. Would I prefer £680 quid or City avoiding defeat then I would prefer to avoid defeat. My personal circumstances and whether I can afford it or not have got fuck all to do with you. When I tell you how to spend your money you can tell me how to spend mine.

us to win/both teams to score@10/3, us to win 4-1 @40/1 and a saver on a scrappy 1-1 draw @6/1, any bets/thoughts of them winning is unbearable.

I disagree, this is his money to do as he pleases. Quoting struggling families is just nonsense, I'm sure we could come around to your house and point out that if you sold your TV, you could buy a starving child a pack of biscuits

You just don’t get it. If you can guarantee we avoid defeat then yes I am throwing £200 quid down the drain. Would I prefer £680 quid or City avoiding defeat then I would prefer to avoid defeat. My personal circumstances and whether I can afford it or not have got fuck all to do with you. When I tell you how to spend your money you can tell me how to spend mine.

I don't come on a site boasting about not giving a fuck to tossing £200 down the drain on a bet that I hope isn't successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.