Peter Kay tickets

Best friends with a cameraman who has worked with Kay several times. Apparently a bigger diva you could not find. The tv persona is just that a persona. Refused to even transfer from the make up building to the outside studio as the new Mercedes car was not the right class! Hmmmm changed my opinion of him somewhat.

I've worked 'with him' on lighting at his shows, he's a perfectionist I'll say that for him. No more of a diva than many others in my experience, but yeah can be a bit arsey.

I really don't see the appeal in Peter Kay live, I'm not talking about phoenix nights, that was funny,
his stand up routine hasn't changed in 15 years, he shouts a lot, says EH a lot, repeats the same sentence half a dozen times, and a couple of garlic breads thrown in.

When you take out the repetition from his act, it wouldn't surprise me if he only told about 15 jokes in a 2 hour set.

There are so many funnier comics, my favourite being Sean Lock.

A guy in work is so excited about getting Peter Kay tickets, i think i'd rather drape my wet bollocks over an electric fence to be honest

Went to see the last tour. Best bit was Rick Astley as warm-up. Rest of the show was frankly mediocre. Seen John Bishop a couple of times at the MEN - he's funny, though I'm not liking the stadium experience. Lucky enough to get tickets for his warm-up pre-show in Crewe - that was a better way to see him and anyone going to the big tour should have a good evening.

well I've never seen Peter Kay live before (apart from a 5 minute cameo in Blackpool when he launched Series 1 of Car Share) so I'm quite pleased to have tickets for June next year

I really don't see the appeal in Peter Kay live, I'm not talking about phoenix nights, that was funny,
his stand up routine hasn't changed in 15 years, he shouts a lot, says EH a lot, repeats the same sentence half a dozen times, and a couple of garlic breads thrown in.

When you take out the repetition from his act, it wouldn't surprise me if he only told about 15 jokes in a 2 hour set.

There are so many funnier comics, my favourite being Sean Lock.
Not sure you can say his stand up routine hasn't changed in 15 years when he hasn't done stand up for 8 of them, maybe that's why you have just seen the same tour/ material repeated on TV a lot. My guess is he will have written a new set.

Not sure you can say his stand up routine hasn't changed in 15 years when he hasn't done stand up for 8 of them, maybe that's why you have just seen the same tour/ material repeated on TV a lot. My guess is he will have written a new set.
you would have thought he'd have 8 years of new stuff lined up

Whole tour cancelled. Over 100 dates, due to "unforseen circumstances".

Must be something serious for that to happen.

Whole tour cancelled. Over 100 dates, due to "unforseen circumstances".

Must be something serious for that to happen.

Shame really! He strikes me as a family man and you never hear anything about his family in the media, so fair play to him for cancelling and putting family first!

Doesn’t sound good, somebody must be seriously ill

No doubt the gutter press will be digging as we speak

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.