City fans, not!

The ‘coke’ issue has been ongoing for years, although it’s a lot more prevalent these days and is one of the factors behind why me and the old man don’t go to any away games now.

I used to prefer away games for the atmosphere and day trip but I just can’t be arsed with the hassle these days, there’s always some sad little bellends who thinks they’re 10 men and want to cause trouble. I’m not fussed because I can look after myself to some degree but when you go with your old man or missus or kids it’s just not enjoyable.

It’s a society problem though, half of my mates do coke and it drives me insane to the point I don’t go on nearly as many nights out but then again you don’t as you get older anyway.

my view too, been to a number of aways where these scrotes, who are usually defended on here despite their antics and vile songs because they're blues, have usually been kicked out at some point or had a go at some poor sod for no reason. Last night seems to have reached a new low, I'd rather the old fogeys keep dominating the tickets at away games than these younger scrotes getting in and being a nuisance, just because they weren't brought up properly. Stain on the club.

Tolmie, that's a really sad and shocking story. Good for you and your dad for helping out. I could be wrong but even if he didn't want to call the police I think you could report it as a witness if you wanted to.

first the metro should take it up as it was on there tram/tram stop, but other people see this and don't do nowt, and I don't blame another old person for doing nowt as he could end up same. but there must of been other people on the tram who are younger, my mate keeps telling me about a dealer near his flats who parks up and deals and then off quick, asked him why don't he phone police and he says he isn't a snitch, so I said why tell me then as I live away from there and if hes that bothered about it phone cops up, but no he rather other people do it, anyway hope the old man is ok

my view too, been to a number of aways where these scrotes, who are usually defended on here despite their antics and vile songs because they're blues, have usually been kicked out at some point or had a go at some poor sod for no reason. Last night seems to have reached a new low, I'd rather the old fogeys keep dominating the tickets at away games than these younger scrotes getting in and being a nuisance, just because they weren't brought up properly. Stain on the club.
As others have said it’s actually a pandemic problem in society. It’s literally everywhere and Is mixed with all sorts of shit to keep the price down and nothing generally ever comes good as a result of sniffing the stuff. I know people who do it as they claim it ‘sorts them out and stops them getting so pissed’. Invariably however they just drink more and get more fucking obnoxious.

I’m a tram driver Mr Hairdoo

I was actually working the Etihad last night (Couldn’t get time off) and was driving the first tram off the platform at 19:30ish

I don’t think it was in my tram as I didn’t notice anything unusual

If you want to report it send me a PM with details and I’ll get Metrolink to look into it..difficult though if the guy doesn’t want to press charges

Disgusting. Can't stand scrote's thinking they can do what they want to whoever they want.
Kind of off topic but I'm 35 years old and don' go out as much I used to before having kids. On friday i went to doncaster to see the Prodigy. Been many times to see them since the 90s. Anyway, during the concert. Some scrote decided it was perfectly normal to get his dick out and piss all over the back of me. And I mean all over. I was drenched. I had the twat by the throat and was going to pummel him. I stopped because I knew I wouldn' of stopped hitting him. Decided to go and find a copper. Response.... Nothing we can do!. Even though there was still steam coming off me and I stank of piss. He even told me that I should of hit him!.
I realised yesterday that society is fucked. Unfortunatey it's the way it is. I'm still raging about it.
Mods please put this one in the classics ,sorry for you lad but that is funny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.