Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF post match thread

yep I noticed that too. To be fair Bravo has been good this season when he's played, but what does he expect? he was shite last year, worst I've seen since Keith Macrae, and Ederson has been excellent
You cant go back as far as Keith Macrae without giving Martin Margetson a mention. This dude buttered his hands before taking to the field.

It's Bristol City. Mourinho usually gives importance to this Cup and he will field a strong team.

The Bristol manager was sucking Maureen's cock big style when interviewed on 5 live. Sycophantic wanker will no doubt roll over.

I think all the youngsters did well. Foden showed plenty of endeavour but doesn’t quite have the timing or stregnth yet. This will come in time. I think Diaz is slightly ahead of him in terms of readiness for the step up. Tosin was very composed and Zinchenko was excellent especially having to handle the threat that Mahrez provided. The two lads who came on linked up really well with the team and great composure in the shootout.

Overall I think we lost a lot of fluency which is to be expected from all the changes that were made. It was nice to watch a game without the nerves as I personally don’t think it would have been the end of the world had we lost. I just wanted some players to get game time. Satisfying to see us win though and to see the celebrations at the end. Looking forward to having a big semi now.

It's Bristol City. Mourinho usually gives importance to this Cup and he will field a strong team.

Even with a strong team it’s not a given.

Decent team with a good young manager who get them well up for it and a packed stadium with the fans roaring then on

I think all the youngsters did well. Foden showed plenty of endeavour but doesn’t quite have the timing or stregnth yet. This will come in time. I think Diaz is slightly ahead of him in terms of readiness for the step up. Tosin was very composed and Zinchenko was excellent especially having to handle the threat that Mahrez provided. The two lads who came on linked up really well with the team and great composure in the shootout.

Overall I think we lost a lot of fluency which is to be expected from all the changes that were made. It was nice to watch a game without the nerves as I personally don’t think it would have been the end of the world had we lost. I just wanted some players to get game time. Satisfying to see us win though and to see the celebrations at the end. Looking forward to having a big semi now.

Oooer mrs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.